Our mission is to serve the children and families we care for with a personal approach in a way that expresses the fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- We believe that a pediatric office, its staff and providers, should feel like family.
- We truly feel it is a privilege to care for you and your children as family.
- We are humbled by the trust you have in us and we will be good stewards of that trust.
- We will provide evidence-based care with love and respect in a fun and friendly environment.
- We will partner with families to promote illness prevention and healthy lifestyles.
- We will encourage growth and the well-being of each employee so that we can build and maintain strong relationships among ourselves, our families, our patients, and out community.
Living Tree Pediatrics, PLLC is a pediatric practice focusing on the care of newborns to adulthood. Dr Tate and Dr Savage are also on staff at Northwest Medical Center-Bentonville covering the nursery, NICU, pediatric unit and pediatric ED consults.